Country entry Covid requirements
Entry Requirements for International Travellers
All passengers entering South Africa from an international destination are required to have:
- A negative Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) COVID-19 test certification, obtained not more than 72 hours before date of travel. This can be done at Lancet Clinical Laboratories in Victoria Falls
- The COVID Alert South Africa mobile app (available from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- You will need to complete a Health Questionnaire upon arrival, as prescribed by the relevant authorities at the airport. You should expect to undergo COVID-19 symptom screening upon arrival at the airport. If
- during the symptom screening procedures, you display any symptoms of COVID-19 you will be required to quarantine and adhere to any additional directives from the relevant health authority.
How to make a booking
- Upon your confirmation that you would like to proceed with a booking your Maplanga consultant will send you a booking form to confirm your holiday.
- Once a booking is made by you and the travel details confirmed to us we will send you an invoice with our full details indicated.
- Final payment is required a month prior to travel or as the terms and conditions of the service provider/s dictate.
- When full payment has been made we will send your e-tickets & travel vouchers to you. If you prefer they can collected from our offices in North Riding Estates .
- We recommend that all travellers take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance. Speak to your Maplanga consultant if you would like further information on the Oojah Travel insurance we offer.
Passports and visas
- You must have a current passport that is valid for 6 months after travel.
- There must be at least two empty pages in your passport
- South African passports require not visas to enter Zimbabwe.
- Many nationalities including US, British, Australian and Canadian can purchase their visas on arrival or online. Please have cash for this. Passports requiring a pre bought visa include Greece, Colombia, India. A Univisa is available for travellers who wish to include Zambia in their itineraries.
If you would like an impartial reference on Malanga Africa please step by the South African consumer website Hello Peter - www.hellopeter.com